What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just watched. Need to download english subtitle to watch.

After centuries of careful safeguarding, a sacred manual of deadly fighting techniques risks falling into the wrong hands, leaving its rightful guardian to battle the world’s greatest assassins to protect the ancient secrets.

Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The 2014 Vimeo Staff Pick and short film, A Mighty Nice Man, that was directed and written by the director Jonathan Dee:

A Mighty Nice Man:

Description:

Patricia Highsmith's haunting story of a day in a young girl's life when a kind stranger comes to town.

My Thoughts

This video caught my attention because it was in black and white, so I decided to watch it.

I had no idea what to expect because I had no idea what this short film was about.

So I was surprised while watching this film because it was completely different from my prediction of what it might be about.

There was an uncomfortable tension during this short film, and the cinematography is pretty good.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The animated short film Pleasant Inn by the YouTube channel David Romero:

Description:

A lonely Inn (motel) becomes a setting for survival against a monstrous visitor.

Featuring music by: Myuu.

My Thoughts

My brother GC sent this animated short film to me, and it was better than expected.

It has a unique animation style combined with the right mood, atmosphere, lighting, music, et cetera that enhanced the creepiness / scariness of this short film.

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The animated short film Mickey Never Came Back by the YouTube channel Ethereal Snake:

Here is how The IMDb describes this short film:

A soldier in the Vietnam War must test his morality between his country and his friends.
My Thoughts

The animated short film above was shockingly better than expected, it was a bit like a low budget animated Apocalypse Now short, well done Ethereal Snake.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just watched. This is a sequel to the first film. Download english subtitle to watch. Action-packed movie

Back from the brink of death, highly skilled commando Tyler Rake takes on another dangerous mission: saving the imprisoned family of a ruthless gangster.

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

This morning before going to sleep I finished Black Mirror (Season 6), it was good to see it return after several years since a new season:

Black Mirror: Season 6 | Official Teaser | Netflix:

Black Mirror: Season 6 | Official Trailer | Netflix:

Description:

An anthology series exploring a twisted, high-tech multiverse where humanity's greatest innovations and darkest instincts collide.

My Thoughts

Joan Is Awful
was a good episode to start this season, I did not expect to like it, but I was pleasantly surprised; I liked it, and it is possibly my favorite episode or tied for first place, to my surprise.

Loch Henry was slower & longer than it should have been, in my opinion, I actually figured out the mystery early on, it ended well enough though.

Beyond the Sea actually made me tear up during one emotional scene, I think that two of the characters should have been played by someone else, which would have improved this episode, also certain aspects were so unbelievable; even with those flaws it might be my second favorite episode or tied for first place.

Mazey Day needed more time to cook, it was just too short, the shortest episode, and things happened too quickly at the end without any exploration or enough closure; it did surprise me though, with its mystery, I was not able to predict the end like I did with Loch Henry.

Demon 79, I expected this episode to be my favorite episode, from the trailer, it was the episode that I was most interested in seeing, unfortunately it was not as good as I had hoped; this episode was cooked too long, it was too long & drawn out, not ambiguous enough, and the final scene was a bit goofy.

I still liked some aspects of this episode, the main character, and some of her struggles in life that were relatable; it could & should have been the best episode, but it was not, it is still worth watching though.

Amnesia

Level 1
Aug 23, 2021
The third Made In Abyss movi

qbittorrent_M4DHAoyRiT.png

33GIGS
msedge_0XMrfhxNVX.png

• Applause
Reactions: Nevi and goodjohnjr

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I've been reading good things about Asteroid City (Wes Anderson), gets a 75 metascore, plan to see within the next few days...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.