What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Last night watched it, not impressed. They have found a way of making Transformers movies suck more with each new release since Revenge of the Fallen. Only the first 3 are really worth watching imo. "Transformers: Prime" the animated series has much better story.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The 2019 Netflix mystery science fiction thriller movie In The Shadow Of The Moon:

In The Shadow Of The Moon | Official Trailer | Netflix:

Description by The IMDb:

A Philadelphia police officer struggles with a lifelong obsession to track down a mysterious serial killer whose crimes defy explanation.

In The Shadow Of The Moon (2019) Netflix Film Review:

My Thoughts

I liked the concept and the mystery that kept me trying to figure out the twist at the end.

I felt that it was longer than it should have been, part of the film dragged a bit, I felt that some things should have been described more, and the ending was a little rushed.

This movie was still worth watching, I still liked it enough even with some of the flaws, it is a shame that it got overlooked, because no one I know ever saw it or heard of it before.

Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The 2021 Netflix American crime thriller movie The Guilty that was directed and produced by Antoine Fuqua.

The Guilty | Official Trailer | Jake Gyllenhaal | Netflix:

This is how Rotten Tomatoes describes this movie:

The film takes place over the course of a single morning in a 911 dispatch call center.

Call operator Joe Baylor (Jake Gyllenhaal) tries to save a caller in grave danger-but he soon discovers that nothing is as it seems, and facing the truth is the only way out.

Rating: R (Language Throughout)

Genre: Mystery & thriller, Crime, Drama

Original Language: English

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Producer: Antoine Fuqua, Scott Greenberg, Jake Gyllenhaal, David Haring, David Litvak, Michel Litvak, Riva Marker, Svetlana Metkina, Kat Samick, Gary Michael Walters

Writer: Nic Pizzolatto

Release Date (Theaters): Sep 24, 2021 Limited

Release Date (Streaming): Oct 1, 2021

Runtime: 1h 31m

Distributor: Netflix

Production Co: Nine Stories Productions, Amet Entertainment, Fuqua Films, Bold Films

The Guilty (2021) Netflix Movie Review:

My Thoughts

Netflix recommended this movie to me, and I am glad that they did.

They did a good job with this movie, it all took place in one location, but they managed to make it intense & even emotional at times.

Jake Gyllenhaal had a good performance as usual, he is good at intense roles like this.

At the end of this movie, during the bathroom scene, this movie made me tear up, and I cried one – two tears.

I would rate this movie a 4 out of 5.

R3j3ct

Level 1
May 12, 2023
I must say the wife & i are very disappointed on the meg 2! Complete waste of time, they should have never made a 2nd movie and just left things alone. If you are bored and like far fetched and just plain stupid, i still would not recommend this!!! The thing that hurts is, we are Jason Statham fans!!! Just my opinion of course...

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
The 2013 fantasy animated short film Exordium by Morgan Galen King.

Trailer:

Short Film:

Here is how The IMDb describes this animated short film:

Rotoscope animated by hand, this gritty, violent, fantasy short follows a group of warriors as they face an immortal foe at the gates of a long since destroyed fortress.
At stake in the battle are the very secrets of the universe.
Like a mix of CONAN THE BARBARIAN and 2001, this fantasy short is as philosophical as it is violent.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.