What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Some idiot hurt Liam Neeson's children, again? When will they learn not to mess with this guy's family.

Haven't watched it yet.

Last few weeks I have watched Boogeyman (2023), Meg 2 (2023), The Monkey King (2023), Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse (2023), Insidious The Red Door (2023). All were decent, none of them were boring. Although, Boogeyman was definitely the pick of the month. If you want like horror genre but more of an action fan then Spider-Man was pretty good.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014

Been watching my way through "The Bear" season 2. Its nice to see a show that apparently they had real chefs as advisors on set and it brings a complete realism
to Kitchen life that i'm accustomed to.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The 2011 British science fiction comedy horror movie Attack The Block.

ATTACK THE BLOCK – Official Restricted Trailer:

This is how Wikipedia describes this movie:

Attack the Block is a 2011 British science fiction comedy horror film written and directed by Joe Cornish and starring John Boyega, Jodie Whittaker, and Nick Frost.
It was the film debut of Cornish, Boyega, and composer Steven Price.
The film centers on a teenage street gang who have to defend themselves from predatory alien invaders on a council estate in South London on Guy Fawkes Night.
Released on 11 May 2011, it underperformed at the box office but received a positive critical reception, with particular praise for Cornish’s direction and Boyega’s performance.
It also received several international accolades.[4] A sequel is in development.

Attack the Block – Movie Review by Chris Stuckmann:

My Thoughts

I am the only person I know who saw this movie years ago at home, it is low-budget, but it was actually better than I had expected.

This movie took some annoying young people / gang members & gave them some character development by having them come together to help save their community against a surprising threat.

John Boyega did a good job in his role, and this was the first movie that I ever saw him in.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Watching this tonight

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.