What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
Thank you for responding. Perhaps you could watch things in pieces, a bit at a time, like chopping down a tree.
Nah, With a baby and a kid of 10 years its hard to do something , for me bed time around 21:30.
To be honest i find movies a waste of time. Especially the movies nowadays, totally not interesting.

I just try to watch the Walking Dead ( Daryl Dixon and Dead City ) but just seen one episode.. hahah

Reactions: Nevi

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Nothing, all those CGI movies.....:sick: I go for old skool like, Lethal Weapon 1-4 ( 5 is coming ) Predator 1 and 2, Commando.... Rush hour and Chinese action movies.
Completely with you on all the CGI garbage. I'm even more old skool than you. For me it's stuff like the first 2 Dirty Harry movies (like most franchises they got progressively worse), Leone's Dollars trilogy, Westworld (the movie and not the awful TV series), Capricorn 1, 12 Angry Men and The Nutty Professor (obviously the originals and not the dire remakes).

Recently saw Cop Land for the first time in ages. I always thought Stallone was a bit of a monosyllabic twat but he's pretty darn good in this, playing an against type honest but vulnerable cop who finds out the fellow cops he worships are corrupt.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Jengo and Nevi

Jengo

Level 6
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
Completely with you on all the CGI garbage. I'm even more old skool than you. For me it's stuff like the first 2 Dirty Harry movies (like most franchises they got progressively worse), Leone's Dollars trilogy, Westworld (the movie and not the awful TV series), Capricorn 1, 12 Angry Men and The Nutty Professor (obviously the originals and not the dire remakes).

Recently saw Cop Land for the first time in ages. I always thought Stallone was a bit of a monosyllabic twat but he's pretty darn good in this, playing an against type honest but vulnerable cop who finds out the fellow cops he worships are corrupt.
Same here, all the "new" movies now are all like bad copies of old classic good movies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just watched. Ok to watch

After bad intel from headquarters results in a tragic civilian death, an elite sniper duo attempts to flee the area but can’t seem to shake a mysterious, inhuman creature stalking them from the shadows.

Last edited:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I watch The Pigeon Tunnel on AppleTV last night, Documentary (2023): Spans six decades as John le Carré gives his final and most personal interview, interrupted with rare archival footage and dramatic anecdotes. It is set against the stormy Cold War backdrop that extends into the present day. Expect to watch Tinkler Taylor Soldier Spy (1979), 7 episodes, starting today.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
The Killer (2023) with Michael Fassbender streaming on Netflix. About half thru it and took a short intermission. Psychological "thriller" in the sense that we hear what the main character is thinking. I am curious to see how it ends... || ok/good ending, I liked it, so do metascore critics.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.