What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Thank you for answering that, I have not seen that movie, as far as I know.

So you saw Frank Herbert's Dune, and Frank Herbert's Children Of Dune?
well possibly... probably not both but most likely one of those two. I procrastinated the past 2 days, have not ordered books, or at least 1st book, will do this weekend.
Not seeing Firefox (1982) is well worth your time (or your not missing much IMO):ROFLMAO:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
well possibly... probably not both but most likely one of those two. I procrastinated the past 2 days, have not ordered books, or at least 1st book, will do this weekend.
Not seeing Firefox (1982) is well worth your time (or your not missing much IMO):ROFLMAO:
Hello, @simmerskool, I do recommend checking it out.

Do not forget that you can probably check them out for free from your local library either in book form and / or as an e-book if your library supports that through something like Libby; and perhaps your library will also have both miniseries on DVD et cetera. ;)

Thank you for the warning. 😁

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Hello, @simmerskool, I do recommend checking it out.

Do not forget that you can probably check them out for free from your local library either in book form and / or as an e-book if your library supports that through something like Libby; and perhaps your library will also have both miniseries on DVD et cetera. ;)

Thank you for the warning. 😁
I looked for Dune books online at Amazon but the delivery time was much longer than expected. We have a local Barnes & Noble bookstore, and I bought the first two books there yesterday...

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Watching Trigger Point - ITV which is a series rather than a film. I'm 2/3 the way into Season 1 and it's okay. The script could be a bit better but enough action / suspense to keep going with it.

Reactions: Nevi

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Watching Trigger Point - ITV which is a series rather than a film. I'm 2/3 the way into Season 1 and it's okay. The script could be a bit better but enough action / suspense to keep going with it.
Finished watching this TV series this week. Some bits were okay but the dialogue and family bits were your typically not very well scripted trying to be gritty stuff. It was okay all in all and worth watching for the most part but I give it a 6.5.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just watched. Fast-paced action-packed movie. Great to watch

Monsters that make their appearance are

1) Kong
2) Godzilla
3) Skar King
4) Shimo
5) Mothra
6) Tiamat
7) Arthropod
8) Doug
9) Wart Dog

Hopefully, in next movie, can see Godzilla and Kong team up to fight

1) Destroyah
2) SpaceGodzilla
3) Mecha Kong

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.