What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
I thought it was good enough to have in my DVD collection. Al Greens' song in that movie is haunting, especially when Eli is opening and reading The Book.

I remember my brother GC and I being disappointed with the reveal at the end back when we saw it in a movie theater, we probably did not like it as much as we had expected, it was not bad though.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
three I have not yet seen that were nominated for Oscar Best Picture: Past Lives, Anatomy of a Fall, & Zone of Interest

rashmi

Level 5
Jan 15, 2024
Saw Argylle and Ricky Stanicky. Argylle could have been much better, but it was still a fun watch. Ricky Stanicky was just okay, but John Cena was a pleasant surprise. In my opinion, John Cena's performance was his finest yet.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.