Just watched this show (english dub)
Nice show, I thought that I'm the only member here who is interested in K-Drama, by the way season 2 is coming soon.
Last edited:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just watched this show (english dub)
I've been watching a lot of K drama over the last few years. I am watching "When Life Gives You Tangerines" at the moment. Can't wait for season 2 of Weak Hero.Nice show, I thought that I'm the only member here who is interested in K-Drama, by the way season 2 is coming soon.
I'm planning to watch "When Life Gives You Tangerines" do you recommend it?I've been watching a lot of K drama over the last few years. I am watching "When Life Gives You Tangerines" at the moment. Can't wait for season 2 of Weak Hero.
Yes, its an interesting story spanning 3 generations of the same family. It goes back & forwards it time.I'm planning to watch "When Life Gives You Tangerines" do you recommend it?
What Is It?
The 2025 Southern Gothic supernatural movie Sinners.
![]()
Sinners | Official Trailer:
We NEED To Talk About SINNERS | Movie Review:
My Thoughts
I have only seen two movies in movie theaters this year so far.
This one is the best so far.
When I saw the first trailer for this, I knew that I probably wanted to see this movie.
I am glad that it did not disappoint.
This movie is more of a period piece than a horror film in my opinion.
I think that Southern Gothic supernatural would be a better description.
This movie did a good job combining the music, the period, the acting, et cetera.
It created one of the best movies of the year so far.
This movie combines various elements from the African American / Black experience along with other elements.
There are various things about this movie that different people will probably connect with.
From topics like: family, religion, racism, ancestry, music, and more.
This movie did a good job with the time that they had.
It made you better understand and connect with some characters.
I would rate this movie a 4 out of 5.
Unfortunately, this movie is not family friendly.
There are at least three short clothed sex scenes.
I would recommend this movie for adults.
There are several ending credits scenes, so make sure to watch all the end credits.
Check this movie out when you get a chance.
Just watched. Ok to watch
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes