What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
Top gun maverick!!!!
I was 9 when the original was released and all through school I wanted to be a pilot😂

I think it was just before covid when it was originally announced when I wanted to see it... 3 years later I finally got to see it last weekend and it's a masterpiece... yes there is nothing really new, it borrows from so many other movies... for me it's the nostalgia and the absolute stunning aerial photography..... go watch in a cinema before it's gone!.

So it was that good huh? I am tempted to go see but but Hollywood is such trash these days.

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
So it was that good huh? I am tempted to go see but but Hollywood is such trash these days.
yeh it's a massive budget and basically an advert for the US navy ... just for me the movie takes me back my childhood... the original top gun was something I could never forget.. the music.. the actors... the action.....

go the cinema get lost in the story.... let your neck bend with every turn of the jets.... switch off and enjoy it.
solid 9/10 for me but then again...I'm age biased 😂

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I just finished Date a live season 4 on Crunchyroll today....
I can now cry because of course season 5 is in production, but it will be long......

date-a-live-saison-4-anime-visuel-2.jpeg

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Just finished watching Back Clover on Crunchyroll.

Now I am rewatching Yashahime: Princess Half Demon season 1, and then season 2 (english dub).
on Funimation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus and Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.