Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nightbitch!! was a great horror comedy.
Well I was a tad disappointed but not sure what I was expecting... It is basically remake of "Bram Stoker's Dracula" (1992) with Winona Rider & Gary Oldman. I prefer the 1992 version, although the ratings on IMDB including metascore, slightly prefers the 2024 version.Nosferatu (2024) my son bought tickets at Imax for tomorrow night.
![]()
I was in grad school for accounting when the mortgage collapse happened. Ryan Gosling’s teaching moment on the toxic mortgages is frighteningly real for what was going on.The Big Short -- I saw it when it was first release circa 2015-16 and was thinking about for some unknown reason then stumbled into the middle of it playing on a cable channel, watched a few minutes and said, I gotta watch the it again. Cued up on streaming service even as I type this. I am so clueless about economics. Fascinating!
![]()
Haven't watched it yet but planning to.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes