I watched first episode Dept Q on Netflix -- seems pretty good.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Dexter Resurrection on Prime Paramount. Episode 1 was solid. It plausibly fits together original Dexter, with Dexter New Blood and now Resurrection.
![]()
I had not heard of it either. In US it streams on Starz according to IMDB where users rate it 7.2 (pretty good) and it won a BAFTA tv award. it has 7 episodes. Based on 5 books.
I never saw cartoon Dexter. The original Dexter is one of my all-time fav series (on my personal top 10 list) 8 seasons 96 episodes. Good to the last episode, although some "complaints" from viewers about the ending; hence some years later there's Dexter New Blood one season, and now Dexter Resurrection, which is a continuation of New Blood but with elements of original 2006 series. (no spoilersI never saw Dexter, but I did see the Dexter Early Cuts animated shorts on YouTube back in the day:
Thank you, @simmerskool, for reminding me of this show, I have now added it to my Netflix watch list.I am re-watching Travelers on Netflix. A time-travel series, sci-fi, mystery/drama... Well done story imo. 34 episodes (2016-2018) I'd say it was ahead of its time, but no spoilers.
![]()
I saw this close to the time it came out and really liked it -- I stumbled across it the other and considering a re-watch.Just finished Murder at the End of the World. I really enjoyed itA Murder at the End of the World (TV Mini Series 2023)
7.1 | Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Planning to watch. Please suggest some good crime thriller movie or series. Also web series like Money Heist.I watched first episode Dept Q on Netflix -- seems pretty good.
![]()
Maybe:Planning to watch. Please suggest some good crime thriller movie or series. Also web series like Money Heist.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes