Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
me too planning to see it this week. also gets a metascore of 95/100!!I might watch this in a movie theater this weekend or next week:
One Battle After Another:
One Battle After Another - Official Trailer - Warner Bros. UK & Ireland:
I saw this a few years ago. Oscar winner Best film 2020. I don't recall the specifics other than it was very good. (first foreign language film (non-English) to win Best Picture. (metascore 97/100) Now I have to watch it againWhat Is It?
The 2019 South Korean dark comedy thriller movie Parasite:
While I did not like it as much as I had expected or as much as the critics.
I still did like it and think that it is a pretty good film.
@simmerskool My brother GC and I watched it last Monday.me too planning to see it this week. also gets a metascore of 95/100!!![]()
I like that show too, enough that I have a couple of seasons on DVD and it was my forum name on the old Bitdefender forum.I'm watching the entire detective series Columbo (on series 3) I forgot I had them on DVD, as I still have a player, its a bit of a pain swapping discs but no ads! - Its actually kept well considering the time in LA Columbo was made, I might rip them but its probably not worth it ?
Then you're missing out on all the great movie one liners, like...I don’t watch movies.no time ( and mood )
I saw that and think it would be fascinating. His filmography is amazing.Planning to watch "Mr Scorsese" on AppleTV 5 part documentary
![]()
"Here's Johnny!"Then you're missing out on all the great movie one liners, like...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes