Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just watched it again after a decade or so...
The whole Hannibal lecter series of movies are pretty good. There is no one equal to Anthony Hopkins, what an actor.I've watched this three times; when it was released in theaters in '91 and twice on DVD. it ranks as one of my top ten favorites all time.
I agree, however Mads Mikkelsen did a great job with the Hannibal TV series. I wasn't disappointed, was sad when the show ended.The whole Hannibal lecter series of movies are pretty good. There is no one equal to Anthony Hopkins, what an actor.
I haven't been to the cinema since 2015 watching The Hateful 8. I fell asleep less than half way through.None because basically all movies are lousy and rubbish. No new ideas just revamp and resurrect old movies and make sequels…… Typical money making business
In the 80's - 90's the movies were good. But now.....lousy pulp.I haven't been to the cinema since 2015 watching The Hateful 8. I fell asleep less than half way through.
Nothing worth watching anymore inho. I stick to Netflix, Crunchyroll, etc.
I agree with some of your opinions. Impression that there are many things such as remakes and sequels.None because basically all movies are lousy and rubbish. No new ideas just revamp and resurrect old movies and make sequels…… Typical money making business
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes