What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
The whole Hannibal lecter series of movies are pretty good. There is no one equal to Anthony Hopkins, what an actor.
I agree, however Mads Mikkelsen did a great job with the Hannibal TV series. I wasn't disappointed, was sad when the show ended.

The Clarice TV series didn't quite meet expectations sadly. Maybe season 2 would have picked up but I guess we will never know since it wasn't officially renewed.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
None because basically all movies are lousy and rubbish. No new ideas just revamp and resurrect old movies and make sequels…… Typical money making business
I haven't been to the cinema since 2015 watching The Hateful 8. I fell asleep less than half way through.
Nothing worth watching anymore inho. I stick to Netflix, Crunchyroll, etc.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
None because basically all movies are lousy and rubbish. No new ideas just revamp and resurrect old movies and make sequels…… Typical money making business
I agree with some of your opinions. Impression that there are many things such as remakes and sequels.
I think that the fact that the spread of CG has made it easier to shoot depictions that were difficult to express in the past is also a factor in the large number of remakes.
Or, a pattern that the generation who watched the original work when he was a child became the producer.

Wontkins

Level 1
May 9, 2022
I like old movies. I watched Across the Bridge (1957) on youtube. Rod Steiger and Delores the dog are excellent. Dog is certainly man's best friend. I won't post the link as I don't know if that's Okay to do in this case but it's worth watching if you've not seen it.

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
Top gun maverick!!!!
I was 9 when the original was released and all through school I wanted to be a pilot😂

I think it was just before covid when it was originally announced when I wanted to see it... 3 years later I finally got to see it last weekend and it's a masterpiece... yes there is nothing really new, it borrows from so many other movies... for me it's the nostalgia and the absolute stunning aerial photography..... go watch in a cinema before it's gone!.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.