What song/album are you listening to right now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Same here Jonny, very unique song all around. Kudos, goodjohnjr (y)
Thanks, @vtqhtr413, that is a unique song with vocals from Ilaria Graziano from one of the soundtracks called Cowboy Bebop Tank! THE! BEST! for the Japanese anime franchise Cowboy Bebop, which is one of my favorite anime TV shows of all-time along with Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
A song that was dedicated to me years ago by another forum member here that used to run around the Malwarehub but also was very helpful out on the board to all. He knew I was a pink Floyd fan and left this dedication here once as I'm about to do for him.
To: Klipsh, Echos...

I love this version of Echoes. Better than the studio version on Meddle imo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.