What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Copy the text after "watch?v" and before "&", if there is no "&" in the link then it means video will play from the start. So, it will be "Bj0R7y1RNVk" in this case, this is what you need to search for. Try it 👍
I used this example to do a search and it worked, it showed 3 results, the one I posted above, this one you posted, even though you didn't actually post the video and it found that I had posted this same video back in 2018, thanks for your knowledge (y)

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Claire Laffut - Nudes Ft. Yseult:

Description:

Holy Description Batman! I think posts with long texts like that would look better with "Spoiler".

I used this example to do a search and it worked, it showed 3 results, the one I posted above, this one you posted, even though you didn't actually post the video and it found that I had posted this same video back in 2018, thanks for your knowledge (y)
Your welcome buddy 👍

Anime: Golden Boy: Sasurai no Yenkyou Yarou
Song: dave rodgers - deja vu

Click on "Watch on Youtube"

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Holy Description Batman! I think posts with long texts like that would look better with "Spoiler".

Your welcome buddy 👍

Anime: Golden Boy: Sasurai no Yenkyou Yarou
Song: dave rodgers - deja vu

Click on "Watch on Youtube"

I was going to do that, but for me, it automatically hid parts of it behind an expand button; so that is why I did not.

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Slower live version:

Pauline Croze – La Rua Madureira (Session Acoustique):

Description:

Textes : Nino Ferrer
Musique : Nino Ferrer et Diane Beretta
Interprétation : Pauline Croze & Ricardo Silveira
Réalisation : Leonce Barbezieux
Prise son : Eduardo Chermont
p & c Un Plan Simple
Editions : Nino Ferrer Productions - Adm Editions Beuscher Arpège

Music​

SONG: La Rua Madureira
ARTIST: Pauline Croze
ALBUM: Bossa Nova
WRITERS: Nino Ferrer, Daniel Beretta

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.