What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,850 Replies 1,426,064 Views
Copy the text after "watch?v" and before "&", if there is no "&" in the link then it means video will play from the start. So, it will be "Bj0R7y1RNVk" in this case, this is what you need to search for. Try it 👍
I used this example to do a search and it worked, it showed 3 results, the one I posted above, this one you posted, even though you didn't actually post the video and it found that I had posted this same video back in 2018, thanks for your knowledge (y)
 
Claire Laffut - Nudes Ft. Yseult:



Description:

Holy Description Batman! I think posts with long texts like that would look better with "Spoiler".

I used this example to do a search and it worked, it showed 3 results, the one I posted above, this one you posted, even though you didn't actually post the video and it found that I had posted this same video back in 2018, thanks for your knowledge (y)
Your welcome buddy 👍


Anime: Golden Boy: Sasurai no Yenkyou Yarou
Song: dave rodgers - deja vu

Click on "Watch on Youtube"

 
Last edited:
Holy Description Batman! I think posts with long texts like that would look better with "Spoiler".


Your welcome buddy 👍


Anime: Golden Boy: Sasurai no Yenkyou Yarou
Song: dave rodgers - deja vu

Click on "Watch on Youtube"


I was going to do that, but for me, it automatically hid parts of it behind an expand button; so that is why I did not.
 
Slower live version:

Pauline Croze – La Rua Madureira (Session Acoustique):



Description:

Textes : Nino Ferrer
Musique : Nino Ferrer et Diane Beretta
Interprétation : Pauline Croze & Ricardo Silveira
Réalisation : Leonce Barbezieux
Prise son : Eduardo Chermont
p & c Un Plan Simple
Editions : Nino Ferrer Productions - Adm Editions Beuscher Arpège

Music​

SONG: La Rua Madureira
ARTIST: Pauline Croze
ALBUM: Bossa Nova
WRITERS: Nino Ferrer, Daniel Beretta
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top