What song/album are you listening to right now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Anime: The witcher: nightmare of the wolf
Music: Eon - Dancing With Monsters (Witcher dubstep)

I was pretty sure I posted this before, but couldn't find it when I ran a search, weird.

• Applause
  • +Reputation
Reactions: Nevi and vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I was pretty sure I posted this before, but couldn't find it when I ran a search, weird.
I remember you mentioning the ability to search this thread before, it would be handy so forgive me for asking but could you post about that again and I promise I will pay close attention 🙏

A beautiful song from John Lennon, a soft yet thunderous rebuke to the social and political norms of his day that still rings true today.

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I remember you mentioning the ability to search this thread before, it would be handy so forgive me for asking but could you post about that again and I promise I will pay close attention 🙏

You just copy-paste the video-id from the address bar into the MT search box. For eg. let's say the video you just posted:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0R7y1RNVk&t=59s
Copy the text after "watch?v" and before "&", if there is no "&" in the link then it means video will play from the start. So, it will be "Bj0R7y1RNVk" in this case, this is what you need to search for. Try it 👍

PS it also works for twitter media as well. Eg.
Code:
https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1658136879563243521?s=20
Just copy the string after "status/" and before "?s=20". This is what you need to search for "1658136879563243521". Hope this helps.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.