TL;DR- grooving around a retro apartment while dub music is playing.
La Fleur...that's kinda like La Grange, isn't it?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
TL;DR- grooving around a retro apartment while dub music is playing.
Provided to YouTube by Epidemic Sound
A Real Bad Dream · Lionel Quick
Keep On Talking
℗ Epidemic Sound
Released on: 2017-03-03
Composer: Lionel Quick
Music Publisher: Lionel Quick
Lyricist: Lionel Quick
Auto-generated by YouTube.
Agree, it's a good one and I shared a few more songs from him and his band recently. I'll try to find the link on the next moderation run for this thread.Still a favorite, thanks for the share
Provided to YouTube by DistroKid
Cowboy Heaven (Rough Track) · Carlos Slaydon
Cowboy Heaven (Rough Track)
℗ Front Porch Pick'n Studios
Released on: 2023-04-24
Auto-generated by YouTube.
Filmed by Michelle Mavrides & edited by Luke White
Written by Shawn James
Produced by Jimmy Messer
Records at Parts + Labor Studios, Los Angeles, CA
© 2020 Parts + Labor Records
Music
SONG: Shawn James - Through the Valley Official Music Video
ARTIST: Shawn James
Red Dress: produced by CIVIL featuring JobbytheHong (lyrics / vocals). Inspired by a cult classic film by a brilliant director. Tragedy, betrayal, love. And you know what they say...love is blind
I remember you mentioning the ability to search this thread before, it would be handy so forgive me for asking but could you post about that again and I promise I will pay close attentionI was pretty sure I posted this before, but couldn't find it when I ran a search, weird.
I remember you mentioning the ability to search this thread before, it would be handy so forgive me for asking but could you post about that again and I promise I will pay close attention![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0R7y1RNVk&t=59s
https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1658136879563243521?s=20
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes