R2D2

Level 4
Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music. On sound quality Qobuz is the top and they do hi res streaming too. Next is Tidal which is also a lossless streaming services. I had a subscription to Deezer HiFi but discontinued it. On the ease of use parameter Spotify is #1 followed closely by Apple music.

FireHammer

Level 6
Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music. On sound quality Qobuz is the top and they do hi res streaming too. Next is Tidal which is also a lossless streaming services. I had a subscription to Deezer HiFi but discontinued it. On the ease of use parameter Spotify is #1 followed closely by Apple music.
Hi @R2D2 I am sorry to say that I cant have Qobuz is my Country Denmark, that is why I use Tidal/Deezer.

Cortex

Level 24
Verified
I use Spotify mainly for background on SONOS - For HQ (I suppose it's personal streaming) a mixture of around 1300 ripped CD's & downloaded FLAC albums that I can listen to in 3 rooms, streamed from HD in this PC but going to lash out on a new NAS :) :)

Digmor Crusher

Level 8
Verified
Analog LPs, CDs and radio. Live radio, curated by human DJs who care about the music they play. (y)(y)
Yes, I am old school v.2.
Programming such as movies and sports need to be watched on a big screen, 55+ inches.
Music should be listened to with large speakers and a sub-woofer that can shake your windows, if you so choose.
A cell phone is for calls, texts, emails and occasionally checking for something on the web.
A computer is for shopping, banking, and reading web sites, (text only, no audio or video) and business tasks.
Watching a movie on a phone or tablet is wrong.
Listening to music with teeny weeny earbuds is also wrong.

Last edited:

blackice

Level 28
Verified
Yes, I am old school v.2.
Programming such as movies and sports need to be watched on a big screen, 55+ inches.
Music should be listened to with large speakers and a sub-woofer that can shake your windows, if you so choose. ( Just saying, not admitting , weed is legal here)
A cell phone is for calls, texts, emails and occasionally checking for something on the web.
A computer is for shopping, banking, and reading web sites, (text only, no audio or video) and business tasks.
Watching a movie on a phone or tablet is wrong.
Listening to music with teeny weeny earbuds is also wrong.
Flame away.
You can stream to a big screen. I say as I watch Star Trek: TNG on Blu-Ray on a comfy couch. But, usually we stream most things to the same tv.

Cortex

Level 24
Verified
Heaps of stations available on Sonos with thier radio app & have MyTunes app on too, I like listening to Irish stations & also some deep south USA music - Can play that in here on Sonos speakers & in lounge on Sonos AMP & my speakers, all good & free - Always had 'traditional Hi-Fi' (whatever that is) until last year :):):)