W

Wave

I think mine was a really old version of Norton or McAfee.. Probably the 2009 editions of the AV products.

I was really young at the time and of course no security product is full-proof and can protect a click-happy user and therefore I always ended up infected back then regardless of the AV products... :D

JakeXPMan

Level 15
Verified
Norton Anti-Virus (2004)
....then McAfee, then MSE, then Avira, then Bitdefender, then Comodo, then Avast, then AVG, back to Norton, now Avira again.

This is counting 2 desktops and 2 laptops AV changes of 12 years, from 2004 to 2016.

I put Zone Alarm w/firewall on the old desktop but its not used regularly.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Unfortinately not! Might have one somewhere in the attic but think i threw some really old stuff out a couple of years ago. Believe i saved Win 95 diskettes tho. Reason unclear. Interested? :p
Also got an old Hyundai 17" CRT monitor you can have for free if you come here and get it!;)
Thanks for the offer but I don't have a floppy drive anymore otherwise I'd be snapping your hand off ;) As for the monitor, I'm still happy using with my 15" AOC. Apparently there's an new technology called LCD but I'm not convinced it will take off :)

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Thanks for the offer but I don't have a floppy drive anymore otherwise I'd be snapping your hand off ;) As for the monitor, I'm still happy using with my 15" AOC. Apparently there's an new technology called LCD but I'm not convinced it will take off :)
:D
Considering some hardcore CS gamers who actively are searching for SONY CRT flatscreen monitors and even go as far as importing them from the US (to Sweden) one might wonder.... :p