1. Ease of use
  2. Most Features

ichito

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Sorry what was the question,?
Here you have
I know Comodo, Qihoo and from the past Norman (sold years ago to AVG), SysWatch (Safe'n'Sec) and soft connected Av engine with LV like Returnil/Quietzone or Micropoint. Do you know somthing else with local sandbox in which we can normaly run installed applications?

Vitali Ortzi

Level 20
Verified
Here you have
I know Comodo, Qihoo and from the past Norman (sold years ago to AVG), SysWatch (Safe'n'Sec) and soft connected with LV like Returnil/Quietzone or Micropoint. Do you know somthing else with local sandbox in which we can normaly run installed applications?
The post I sent a few weeks ago was misleading .
I was referring to the Emulator of the AV and it's a kind of a virtualized environment .
But not one you can test programs on .

Other sandbox virtualization environments that you can actually run programs safely are mostly endpoint products other then your list.

Here you have
I know Comodo, Qihoo and from the past Norman (sold years ago to AVG), SysWatch (Safe'n'Sec) and soft connected Av engine with LV like Returnil/Quietzone or Micropoint. Do you know somthing else with local sandbox in which we can normaly run installed applications?
paid avast has had a sandbox for a long time, and now i'm seeing that avg appears to have one (in paid - likely the avast one). and webroot (though theirs is a different type of beast - also paid). i don't know if you have control to run other programs in the avast/avg one. webroot does this automatically with untrusted files (they also have a testing environment you can use, but it isn't as user friendly).