Advice Request What's your Acronis CyberFit Score?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Get - Improve Your Security Posture with #CyberFit Score - Acronis

CyberFit Score provides you with a security assessment and scoring mechanism that evaluates the security posture of your machine. It identifies security gaps in the IT environment and open attack vectors to endpoints and provides recommended actions for improvements in the form of a report.

This tool may be targeted for endpoints for businesses, but was available for free under Personal section of website.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
450/850 It didn't recognize Macrium as a backup solution, complained I don't have a VPN I don't need, that I don't use disk encryption, which I have no intention to use, and that I allow NTLAN traffic which I really don't care about...

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

First scan ended with error:
nointernet.png

Of course the tool use a annoying random temporary folder under
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp\H_C_\
allowing the file from download folder isn't possible..

After fixing that, i got:
575/ 850

- Windows internal file history backup & Personal backup wasn't detected as backup solution
- no VPN detected which is true as i don't need that
- Outgoing NTLM traffic to remote servers is not denied which doesn't affect normal end user's

So all in all this tool isn't a good reference for non company user's.

Also i wonder why this tool try to use "wmiprvse.exe" to open connections. I doesn't allow that and tool finished successfully

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.