I believe Firefox already is locked into Brave Shield. Still under prototype thou and not yet released.In the end all Chromium based browsers will drop Mv2 support. uBo might be the life line for Firefox.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I believe Firefox already is locked into Brave Shield. Still under prototype thou and not yet released.In the end all Chromium based browsers will drop Mv2 support. uBo might be the life line for Firefox.
I suspect it is blocking Cybersecurity news for hours.ControlID
cybersecuritynews.com
Libre Wolf
Do you use the default lists in Vivaldi's ad blocker?I always rely on the browser built-in Adblocker (Vivaldi, helium and Waterfox) for cosmetic adblocking, but the heavy lifting is left to Adguard DNS
Yes. I did not even check what lists it is using.Do you use the default lists in Vivaldi's ad blocker?
The issue is not present with Brave shields on default settings also, only with Ghostery.I always rely on the browser built-in Adblocker (Vivaldi, helium and Waterfox) for cosmetic adblocking, but the heavy lifting is left to Adguard DNS
ControlD hagezi pro?hagezi pro
not ControlD that I'm aware of -- GitHub - hagezi/dns-blocklists: DNS-Blocklists: For a better internet - keep the internet clean!...!ControlD hagezi pro?
Updating my previous setup: I am now using AdGuard Home (not to be confused with the AdGuard Windows application) as part of my current setup, with blocklists adjusted to my needs.I use a combination that has worked quite well for me: uBlock Origin (with AdGuard lists) in the browser, and NextDNS as an additional network-level blocking layer.
This covers ads, trackers, and malicious domains without breaking too many websites and without relying on a single method. For my particular usage, it has been the most stable option so far.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes