Not open for further replies.

DavidXanatos

From Sandboxie Plus
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 4, 2020
Whenever I try to start a conversation i get en error message

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Which is clearly wrong, and BTW i tried writing the admin Jack, so the advice in the error message is not help full at all LOL

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I see You only have 2 messages posted in total in the forum, probably You are still getting initial restrictions every new user with almost no posted messages/threads usually gets until You get more active in the forum, anyway let's see what @Jack will say about this :)

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Do you still have the "Welcome to MalwareTips" message in your inbox here? I guess you can reply to the message without restrictions. You can try replying to the message with your issues.

DavidXanatos

From Sandboxie Plus
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 4, 2020
Do you still have the "Welcome to MalwareTips" message in your inbox here? I guess you can reply to the message without restrictions. You can try replying to the message with your issues.

Yes I have, I just now tried to answer to it and guess what same error LOL

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey @DavidXanatos
The reason you encountered the error message was primarily due to the anti-spam system designed for new members. This system examines the content of messages using multiple third-party websites to identify spam. Unfortunately, your message was flagged as spam by the system, resulting in the error message you saw. However, I have rectified the situation by clearing your account, and you should not experience any further problems. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.