Advice Request Where can I download Comodo Firewall Full Offline package?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
@Gandalf_The_Grey, are there problems with Comodo 11.0.0.6606? I just installed it yesterrday.

@shmu26 and some of you other guys might like this story. In a strange series of events recently, I found I have installed within a backup image NVT ERP 3.1 that keeps the settings in SUA. OK, that was the good, and I wish I knew the secret of how to make this happen. However, how I found ERP was not so good. It all started when Comodo/Qihoo/and NVT OSArmor disappeared from the desktop on boot and didn't run. I thought they were just breaking somehow, but nope...turns out their entire directories were GONE...I mean everything and even the Program files directory for Comodo and its Program Data directories too. The Qihoo directories that had been in the x86 Program Files folder in W7? Completely gone too, and OSArmor in Program Files also. OK, weeeeell, that's when you know it's "time to get out da house". So to respond, each time this happened I restored from an image a few days old to see if it would solve the problem...yet it happened again and again after a couple of days or even a couple of hours.

All in all this exact same scenario happened a total of 5 times, including the first one, the last two really me trying to get any kind of read on what was happening to see if it's a file or a person or a program or what. Anyway, so finally I went back to an image about 4 months old, and you know what? Well, first at least ERP 3.1 worked in SUA, that was good, but...after about 4 hours I get "Comodo has encountered a fatal error and cannot open" when I try to open the settings <insert :LOL: laugh :LOL: here>. Well, at least the program directory was still there, so I uninstalled it and went to Comodo for the 11 beta, but, Comodo, could you please not have such a weird program?

Reactions: shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
@Gandalf_The_Grey, are there problems with Comodo 11.0.0.6606? I just installed it yesterrday.

@shmu26 and some of you other guys might like this story. In a strange series of events recently, I found I have installed within a backup image NVT ERP 3.1 that keeps the settings in SUA. OK, that was the good, and I wish I knew the secret of how to make this happen. However, how I found ERP was not so good. It all started when Comodo/Qihoo/and NVT OSArmor disappeared from the desktop on boot and didn't run. I thought they were just breaking somehow, but nope...turns out their entire directories were GONE...I mean everything and even the Program files directory for Comodo and its Program Data directories too. The Qihoo directories that had been in the x86 Program Files folder in W7? Completely gone too, and OSArmor in Program Files also. OK, weeeeell, that's when you know it's "time to get out da house". So to respond, each time this happened I restored from an image a few days old to see if it would solve the problem...yet it happened again and again after a couple of days or even a couple of hours.

All in all this exact same scenario happened a total of 5 times, including the first one, the last two really me trying to get any kind of read on what was happening to see if it's a file or a person or a program or what. Anyway, so finally I went back to an image about 4 months old, and you know what? Well, first at least ERP 3.1 worked in SUA, that was good, but...after about 4 hours I get "Comodo has encountered a fatal error and cannot open" when I try to open the settings <insert :LOL: laugh :LOL: here>. Well, at least the program directory was still there, so I uninstalled it and went to Comodo for the 11 beta, but, Comodo, could you please not have such a weird program?
That story takes the cake. :)

Reactions: AtlBo

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Only the annoying visual bug that trusted files become untrusted:
Update - Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6606 - Released

OK, thanks for this. Not sure about the scope of this or how anyone would know. I kind of came to the conclusion that messing with the Files List was a bad idea in general after tinkering in there from time to time. As long as it's only visual it's OK with me. So far so good as far as I can tell. Settings imported, so that was my main worry.

That story takes the cake. :)

Yeah, after I got the "Comodo has encountered..." message, I ran the repair from Programs and Features (surprised it ran actually) and got the message "Comodo repair found no errors". This means, of course (apparently) "oh look your problem that I told you didn't have is fixed", which it was :LOL:. Anyway, I chose to start over with a new installation of Comodo and decided to go with the Beta.

Learning to speak Comodo is really interesting isn't it.

v1adimir

Dec 30, 2018
download COMODO offline?
@
Code:
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe
P.S. Forum thread:
Code:
https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/have-a-question-t117874.0.html
(If you find this useful, please try and vote up the post, thanks..;))

Attachments

• v12.1.png
    v12.1.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 345

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
@Vladimir. Amazing thankyou. I needed an installer for v12.

Anyone who doesn't know: to install firewall, click on Options->Components and uncheck "Comodo Anti-virus". Then click Accept and install...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.