Advice Request Which Adobe files do I need to block on the firewall?

Kaspersky
8 Replies 1,067 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Studynxx

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
1754488883506.png


I do not use Adobe Cloud features, offline only.
 
You need to stop dwelling on this adobe application… My god… if you were a security researcher with these dwelling times, you’d get fired 😆

You’ve already installed the application (ethical or not, I am neither police nor some jury to judge). But just move on…

It’s been a few days now.
And that’s like 5th-6th thread related to that.
 
Nothing to do with it. I never used the Cloud features so why would I allow the app access to my network, or from my network? hence my firewall question.
These cryptic posts aren't fooling anyone. As Trident pointed out, multiple posts are clearly connected and all address the issue of cracked software. Even though I'm not an owner or staff member, it's our collective responsibility as a community to confront illegal activities and not let them be encouraged.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top