Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Your inquiry appears to be focused on using cracked software, which is a topic that violates our forum policies and raises ethical concerns, particularly within a security-focused community.
Nothing to do with it. I never used the Cloud features so why would I allow the app access to my network, or from my network? hence my firewall question.Your inquiry appears to be focused on using cracked software, which is a topic that violates our forum policies and raises ethical concerns, particularly within a security-focused community.
So a packet rule?The real answer should be that Outbound=block. And then you allow the things that absolutely needs to go outbound. Espcecially when you try software that maybe infected, outbound=block stops malware from calling their C2.
That's what I thought, but I have a WIFI (network) printer. Won't that interfere? That's my only concernOffline use = block all
These cryptic posts aren't fooling anyone. As Trident pointed out, multiple posts are clearly connected and all address the issue of cracked software. Even though I'm not an owner or staff member, it's our collective responsibility as a community to confront illegal activities and not let them be encouraged.Nothing to do with it. I never used the Cloud features so why would I allow the app access to my network, or from my network? hence my firewall question.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes