Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
This was a challenging question to consider.:confused: I use Avast! on one Windows lap top with 8.1,:) and we have ESET NOD on the other with 7.:cool: Although I hadn't thought about which could be the most trustworthy (most times I contemplate "Which one is thwarting infections more efficiently?"o_O instead):p I'd therefore taken an educated guess by marking *ESET, with better than Las Vegas odds (I think..).:rolleyes:

E

eight

1. Windows Defender
2. Trend Micro
3. Bitdefender

This was a challenging question to consider
Challenging o_O How :confused: Probably for you.

(most times I contemplate
"Which one is thwarting infections more efficiently?")
Read post # 1 :

Nowadays, companies are trackin' down data like eating cookies (do you get it?)
It has been clearly stated tracking down data & cookies. Privacy is the parameter of trust. Do you get it ?

This thread is not about which Anti-Virus Vendor offers the best online protection.

This was a challenging question to consider.:confused: I use Avast! on one Windows lap top with 8.1,:) and we have ESET NOD on the other with 7.:cool: Although I hadn't thought about which could be the most trustworthy (most times I contemplate "Which one is thwarting infections more efficiently?"o_O instead):p I'd therefore taken an educated guess by marking *ESET, with better than Las Vegas odds (I think..).:rolleyes:
No offence but try to Keep It Short & Simple. Why type a paragraph when the answer is just 1 sentence ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nissimezra

JakeXPMan

Level 15
Verified
I VOTED: (Other Avira) Avira being from Germany... I assume many experienced PC users there hate having their privacy violated. An example of this would be Google tracking, hence the "Google is Evil" tag I read about on the web, and then comes the Iron Browser from Germany with better privacy then Google Chrome.

So I think Avira probably will be less obtrusive in collecting data. ;)

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
I have no problem in using Windows Defender and its data transmission of collecting data, nothing to worry about cause its not an issue for me.

Remember their job is to provide protection and within enough information collected they can determine the files to be detected.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.