Which AV is better? IOBit Malware Fighter Pro vs Umbra Total Security?

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

I am Working on a new project (take a seat, you will be mind blown) i call it : Umbra Absolute Security
After selling UTS to Sophos for 100 billions Euros, i invested all the money left (after 10 years of dating 1000 supermodels at same time) to create a unbeatable AV that will heradicate all malware and pacify internet.

the 2 core module are called:.

- "AIM" for Anticipative Interactive Multipositronic. this is a orbital satellite network powered by solar flares residual energy, each containing multiple interconnected positronic brains working together. im quite proud to achieve true AI, Skynet is just a baby compared to it..

- "PSI" for Predictive Simulated Intelligence, which use AIM to analyze then predict the evolution of any OS and software connected to its cloud.
Hence, it can foresee any software vulnerabilities then anticipate what the cybercriminals will use to compromise the not-yet existing OS/application !!! Awessoooooooome !!

The end-result is obviously that any exploit or malware are already predicted by AIM & PSI, so a signature or patch is already preemptively created and will be downloaded to the system at the exact moment the foreseen vulnerability is detected on the user machine.

In addition, because the user may be fooled by social engineering or phishing attempts and run malicious files, AIM will intercept and auto-blacklist any malicious mails, messages or phone calls via the our new Hellfirewall module before they even reach the user devices.

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I am Working on a new project (take a seat, you will be mind blown) i call it : Umbra Absolute Security
After selling UTS to Sophos for 100 billions Euros, i invested all the money left (after 10 years of dating 1000 supermodels at same time) to create a unbeatable AV that will heradicate all malware and pacify internet.

the 2 core module are called:.

- "AIM" for Anticipative Interactive Multipositronic. this is a orbital satellite network powered by solar flares residual energy, each containing multiple interconnected positronic brains working together. im quite proud to achieve true AI, Skynet is just a baby compared to it..

- "PSI" for Predictive Simulated Intelligence, which use AIM to analyze then predict the evolution of any OS and software connected to its cloud.
Hence, it can foresee any software vulnerabilities then anticipate what the cybercriminals will use to compromise the not-yet existing OS/application !!! Awessoooooooome !!

The end-result is obviously that any exploit or malware are already predicted by AIM & PSI, so a signature or patch is already preemptively created and will be downloaded to the system at the exact moment the foreseen vulnerability is detected on the user machine.

In addition, because the user may be fooled by social engineering or phishing attempts and run malicious files, AIM will intercept and auto-blacklist any malicious mails, messages or phone calls via the our new Hellfirewall module before they even reach the user devices.
Does the PSI module eradicate the user if he's too dumb? I have a few in mind that would find a way to outsmart Umbra Absolute Security with their stupidity.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Does the PSI module eradicate the user if he's too dumb? I have a few in mind that would find a way to outsmart Umbra Absolute Security with their stupidity.
A technology that can be develop for this would be an evolution of default-deny called user-deny. With it the computer is completely shutdown and that way the user can't mess it. Complete security.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
So the technology has finally been updated to scan only the future instead of the past? Good way to avoid paradox!

@Umbra should do an AMA about his amazing technology... so many things I'd like to ask... my number 1 questions would be:

Why does installing Webroot alongside UTS causes the zombie apocalypse? Is it a bug in Webroot or UTS? Or is it on purpose?

Last edited:

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
UTS.png

Peter247

Level 1
Jan 3, 2020
That's because it doesn't exist. It's a Forum joke for all the products that promise perfect protection.
Thank God I saw this before trying to look for "Umbra":ROFLMAO:

according to the post you said you carefully read by @Spawn, Iobit Malware Fighter seem like the best bet for now. I after seeing this detailed IObit Malware Fighter review by ThinkMobiles, I decided to go for it. According to the post, it mentioed how iobit has been making constant improvement to their program, and even their latest version released in April 2019 came with features like BitDefender engine, protected storage, and webcam protect.

Before using Iobit malware fighter, I never used any antivirus until I started getting some annoying ads popups on the lower right of my pc. I installed it and it actually worked for me. I don't know if that's what you need, but.....

According to the page, it states, " It is capable of blocking programs without digital certificates, detecting and removing trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, spyware, adware, and other malware."

I actually had high hopes for umbra, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
according to the post you said you carefully read by @Spawn, Iobit Malware Fighter seem like the best bet for now. I after seeing this detailed IObit Malware Fighter review by ThinkMobiles, I decided to go for it. According to the post, it mentioed how iobit has been making constant improvement to their program, and even their latest version released in April 2019 came with features like BitDefender engine, protected storage, and webcam protect.

Before using Iobit malware fighter, I never used any antivirus until I started getting some annoying ads popups on the lower right of my pc. I installed it and it actually worked for me. I don't know if that's what you need, but.....

According to the page, it states, " It is capable of blocking programs without digital certificates, detecting and removing trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, spyware, adware, and other malware."
Oh no did you really install that garbage? That's purely marketing, the product sucks.
According to the page, it states, " It is capable of blocking programs without digital certificates"
Yeah worst idea ever, prepare to get BSOD'ed if it automatically blocks everything that's not digitally signed/certificated. Hopefully it has a trusted vendor lists, else RIP.

• Wow
Reactions: Nevi and Peter247

Peter247

Level 1
Jan 3, 2020
Yeah worst idea ever, prepare to get BSOD'ed
No idea what that means:confused:, which seem terrifying. But guess what? My PC works just fine without any popups and funny behaviors like before😇. I guess the improvement worked. Umbra on the other hand, is only meant for future treat. I'm in the present, not future:))

Caps Lock

Jan 3, 2020
For me, the answer is obvious since I have never heard of Umbra Total Security, but I have been using IOBit Malware Fighter for about a year. I bought a paid package since working with a vast number of sites, and I need the complete security of my systems. I can say that at the moment I'm not looking for anything new, which for me is an indicator of the quality of the product. The IOBit Malware Fighter Pro functionality is quite enough for me.

Reactions: RoboMan and Nevi

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hahaha, I see this thread attract many iobit fans or disguised representatives, who didn't even read and understand what this thread is about...looool.
LOL I thought the same thing about IObit undercover salesmen

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
If its the undercover representatives reading this, I request to update the portable version of their uninstaller :D

Reactions: RoboMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.