Which cloud storage do you use ?

• Total voters

ismethere

I use Copy. It works flawlessly across multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS), and the free storage is really generous. You will get (15+5) GB when you sign up using this link.
I have an account there ..sometimes having bit hard to share Download link to publicity. btw thanks for idea, good Idea..

kjdemuth

Level 8
I have google drive (15gb), Box (50gb), Onedrive (25gb) and Mega (50gb). I use them for different things. I use google drive for files like work, school and presentations. since it has like googles docs and such. I use Box and one drive for pictures and videos from my phone. Onedrive I use for local drive backup. Pic, vidoes, files. Mega I haven't even started to use yet.

Reactions: Tom

ismethere

My suggest, to upload your files to any cloud storage, provide with password file to avoid unwanted stuff.

Reactions: Nedim

JimD

iDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Copy. I had spread my folders to them to take advantage of free storages. However, I have just moved most things over to iDrive because of its pricing special that I stumbled upon. You can get 5 GB free, but I signed up for 300 GB which costs $25 for the first year then $50/year thereafter. I am satisfied with iDrive's features and performance so far. https://www.idrive.com/index.html