Which cloud storage do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
I use Copy. It works flawlessly across multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS), and the free storage is really generous. You will get (15+5) GB when you sign up using this link.
I have an account there ..sometimes having bit hard to share Download link to publicity. btw thanks for idea, good Idea..

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I have google drive (15gb), Box (50gb), Onedrive (25gb) and Mega (50gb). I use them for different things. I use google drive for files like work, school and presentations. since it has like googles docs and such. I use Box and one drive for pictures and videos from my phone. Onedrive I use for local drive backup. Pic, vidoes, files. Mega I haven't even started to use yet.

Reactions: Tom

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
My suggest, to upload your files to any cloud storage, provide with password file to avoid unwanted stuff.

Reactions: Nedim

JimD

Level 1
Verified
May 12, 2014
iDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Copy. I had spread my folders to them to take advantage of free storages. However, I have just moved most things over to iDrive because of its pricing special that I stumbled upon. You can get 5 GB free, but I signed up for 300 GB which costs $25 for the first year then $50/year thereafter. I am satisfied with iDrive's features and performance so far. https://www.idrive.com/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.