Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Box

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 28 29.5%

• Total voters

ispx

Level 13
Dropbox (free), Mega (free), PCloud (lifetime subscription) Google Drive (subscription), Sync (subscription), Amazon Drive (subscription), Degoo (lifetime subscription), Onedrive (subscription), Zoolz (lifetime subscription) and a recent signup with Hubic for a trial. Why so many? Coz I don't trust any except Amazon, MS and Google to stay afloat in the long term
you don't trust any of the ones you subscribe to, yet you have subscriptions with them o_O say what?

ispx

Level 13
i use dropbox free.

why? dropbox does not scan your uploads for suspicious files & you can delete your account at the drop of a hat.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
you don't trust any of the ones you subscribe to, yet you have subscriptions with them o_O say what?
A majority of those subscriptions were purchased at hugely discounted prices. So, at that cost, I don't really mind and I know 'giants' like Amazon, MS and Google will survive indefinitely.

Regarding the others, it is solely my long term view of their ability to stay afloat as a business. Colour me cynical. :D There have been a few cloud storage providers that closed down or changed their business focus to exclude individuals the most recent being Crashplan whose service I once subscribed to.

Last edited:
OS
Linux
One drive + google drive + icloud
i'm using these three for different purposes. One more cloud storage i'm using for critical data.

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Kaspersky
dropbox very lightly, google and mail.ru

actually i have three accounts each with 1 terabyte of space on mail.ru for free its very good... they used to have 100 GB for every user but now its only 8GB