Advice Request Which Extension is best for security ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Modern browsers offer great protection against malware and phishing, so there's no need for a third-party extension. Your security software may include one that you can use. I have disabled malware/phishing in the AdGuard extension and don't use the web protection of my security software because it's ineffective.

transformer69

Level 1
Mar 17, 2023
Modern browsers offer great protection against malware and phishing, so there's no need for a third-party extension. Your security software may include one that you can use. I have disabled malware/phishing in the AdGuard extension and don't use the web protection of my security software because it's ineffective.
Are you talking about the "Security" slider in filters settings? What about the stealth mode in Adguard extension, is it also not effective?

I may disable it too after reading other users responses.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.