Battle Which Free Uninstaller: IObit vs Geek vs Revo?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

I used to use Geek a lot, after using Revo for a number of years, but I've now switched to HiBit Uninstaller. There is a installer or portable version and it features:

- The ability to uninstall Windows apps.
- Regisrty Cleaner.
- Junk File Cleaner.
- Start-up Manager.
- System Restore Manager.
- ... and more.

Hope this helps.

HiBit Uninstaller
I feel that it looks pretty good when I try it. I think there is a lot of demand for the ability to uninstall Windows Store apps. Thank you for introducing good software! :) (y)

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
IOBit monitors and logs installation data using it's service so that it gives complete removal during uninstall of programs.

Also it's user interface for uninstall is pretty outstanding (Programs, Bundleware, Recently installed, Infrequently used, Large programs)

It allows uninstall of Windows apps, Browser toolbars and plugins too.

stoneyc

Nov 3, 2019
ive got to say total uninstall is the best paid one I kept getting a error trying to update intel rapid storage technology tried to uninstall with revo then install the updated version of intel rapid storage technology got same error tried it with iobit same results uninstalled with total uninstall sure enough was able to install the newest intel rapid storage technology software and drivers without any problems and its working perfectly

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
i have revo portable paid but when make unistall does not delete everything ex:in program data,reg ... last version...i am very disappointed

Hibit Uninstaller and bulck crap it is open source ?

Last edited:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
there is not the best in all cases
sometimes, iobit is better than revo, sometimes revo is better than iobit against different apps

I use both because there are some functions iobit has but revo doesn't

I tried bulk crap in the past, it was extremely buggy for me for unknown reasons

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I don't use one...The built in windows uninstaller is fine...I then delete leftover folders and reg entries manually🐸

Reactions: Burrito

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.