Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Sorry made a mistake in the poll..

Admin please delete asus from the poll. It'd duplicated

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
I have a HP Desktop since 2007 and a 1 year old HP Pavilion Laptop. :)

Very satisfied with the customer support provided by HP and i would like to overshare one instance when i doubted that there is some problem with the motherboard and only a day was left in expiration of computer warranty. I contacted HP support and they replaced the motherboard on a short notice. I was very pleased with this gesture from HP support. :)

I opine that brand name matters for sure but quality of customer support provided by company matters as well.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
1) ASUS which it trends to have better products in this current years.

2) I have a rare Samsung Ultrabook Series 5 that gave to me as a gift, which today's generation the company itself no longer produce laptops. (Based on the store owners in my region base)

Satisfied with the specifications, 2 years and counting in use.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
The favorite brand of lap top is our Sony Vaio VPCEH with 15" screen. It is the preferred and more sought after computer in our home chosen over another newer Acer M series which is most likely the same reason I've seemed to end up logged onto our Acer more often than the Vaio.:(;) :D

In the corner of our living room, against the wall, sits a Dell lap top from the early 2000s which was more nimble than the Dell desktop I'm typing from now. One day, it's screen and then later the entire system stopped working:confused:, though I have dreams of the sleeper someday awakening.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.