Which Laptop Brand do you use? [Poll]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
I've bought it last year, so far so good. Lenovo has made great strides over the last 3 years, to reach the top 3 best Laptop brands as per Laptop Mag and most other review sites. It's currently placed at 2 below Apple and above ASUS. Many other sites has given very good ratings for various Lenovo laptops.
Lenovo has got awesome variety compared to ASUS that's why I chose the former.

At least here in Brazil, where I live, Lenovo support is a shame. And the product line here is very small. I really hope that their customer support may be better in your contry than here in Brazil, because I like the prices of this brand. :(

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Have you had any issues with it since purchase?
@Huracan not really, my computer still works as it should ;).

I only broke off a piece of my power plug (but that was my own mistake) and the battery seems to run dry really fast, but then again, it's a 3 year old battery and I honestly think it's more of a software issue cause if I put it on power safe mode it will still hold for more than an hour while watching videos. I should reinstall windows 8.1 to be sure of that though.

All in all, it's actually a really good pc, and easy on maintenance.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Since some of you are using multiple brands, I've extended the poll to maximum 2 products you can vote. Please change your votes if you haven't done it already.

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
Personally i prefer Asus, if i had to choose another brand if ASUS wasn't available would be Lenovo then Dell and finally HP. ASUS's laptop have really good design and venting systems which keeps the laptops quite cool even without a cooler, so my vote goes with ASUS.
  1. Asus.
  2. Lenovo.
  3. Dell.
  4. HP.
I don't really recommend VAIO, they tend to be to delicate, replacement parts tend to be quite expensive. (Ya i am looking at you, trackpad!).

Personally used the following brand for at-least a year (Dell, HP, Sony, ASUS, Lenovo, Toshiba and Acer).

Currently using an ASUS Ultrabook.

Edit 1: Toshiba is also quite good, but they are a bit expensive at my place.

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
How it's feel Apple MacBook Pro products? Because I want to buy this one: (Apple MacBook Pro 13')
And their OS,how is it?

//now I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro

link apple

@Paul.R Mac Book Pro 13' is quite good especially with the retina display, and using it is a breeze though it take's a little getting used to if you are a hardcore Windows users. The OS is quite fluid and functions quite well, just recently bought a Mac Book Air 11' for a colleague, he is one happy customer. Though ultimately it comes down to what you plan to do with the laptop, if you can elaborate will be glad to help you further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul.R and frogboy

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
Dell Vostro here

Favorite : Dell, ASUS and HP
Don't like : Apple
Reason : If Macbook costs 2000$, then a 1000$ costs the hardware and a1000$ costs the name :p

Hi, Bora... what's Vostro you're using right now?
Btw, I agree with you about MAC :p:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.