Battle Which Password Manager is the best?

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Bitwarden for Chrome and LastPass in Firefox.
For suites, my first choice is Dashlane
I like simple things, so, even recognizing the quality of other software, I prefer the comments in the first place. When I can install Bitwarden in Firefox I will uninstall LastPass

Bit Warden has had Firefox support since day one.

Free Open Source Password Manager | bitwarden

kspearrin

Dec 29, 2017
@ForgottenSeer 58943 Seeing that you know very well Bitwarden, do you have any idea if their subscription model allows you to renew early (add an extra year to your yearly subscription to stack up the years) ? I'm asking as i'm thinking on using them, but i like having subscriptions that last at least 3 years for my softs.

Thanks and sorry to bother you ;)

Hi. Kyle here from bitwarden. We do not offer purchasing multiple years at this time. Sorry.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Tried bitwarden. Found that it has a terrible gui for chrome that hides option inside 1000 menus, gives you no options to protect from viewing the password by just clicking a button when logged in, can't limit connections per country, need to restart the browser to get the new information i imported, can't logout without again going in menus. I can go on and on and on. Badly designed application so i suggest anyone that prefers simplicity to stay away.
Must admit i created and deleted an account all within 30 minutes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.