Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Poco F4

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

MindaugasJ

Level 2
Thread author
May 25, 2022
Hello! Choosing a new phone and just got three options from those phones, which is best for overall performace and camera? Now I've had Xiaomi 10T, phone is currently dead, and need new one. Which would You choose? :/ And why?

Reactions: [correlate]

MindaugasJ

Level 2
Thread author
May 25, 2022

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Hello! Choosing a new phone and just got three options from those phones, which is best for overall performace and camera? Now I've had Xiaomi 10T, phone is currently dead, and need new one. Which would You choose? :/ And why?
Just would go for pixel if you an afforded it
mostly because of software or an iPhone

if not go for a realme as a better alternative to xiaomi phones
Better price to performance over redmi /mi
better software over miui ,better batteries etc

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
Probably Xiaomi 11T Pro, even if it was released last year. It have no problem to compete with Samsungs hardware specs. The price tag is a notable difference and that's normally always important.
But specs is not everything. Samsung offers better overall user experience. One UI, though a bit heavy on resources, is much more polished that MIUI. But, fortunately, one can use a launcher to mitigate MIUI shortcoming.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
But specs is not everything. Samsung offers better overall user experience. One UI, though a bit heavy on resources, is much more polished that MIUI. But, fortunately, one can use a launcher to mitigate MIUI shortcoming.
Of course specs matters and extra much in todays smartphones. Poor specs = Poor user experience. In this thread the OP even ask for experience and also the camera so one can't exclude it. And camera wise it's super easy to compare the 3 models, as Samsung S21 FE has obvious problem keeping up with Xiaomi X11T Pro.

And don't forget the price tag. The link from GSMarena shows a difference on more then 100 Euro between the S21 FE and X11T Pro. It's Samsung that is the most expensive out of these 3 models. 517 Euro. The price tag is normally always important. Otherwise I doubt these 3 models would be interesting at all.

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
Let's also consider the privacy aspect of it. At least Samsung's data-mining is opt-out. Xiaomi and Poco phone home to the Chinese government (and who knows what else) on just about every aspect of your usage.

Reactions: Nevi

gonza

Level 2
Sep 10, 2019
S21 fe for the software experience and updates. I also heard that xiaomi has problems with their proximity sensors which could be a bit annoying. S21 fe on the other hand has a lot of good reviews.
This!
I have a Mi9T and before this one, I had 3 Xiaomi phones. Always nice specs, good price, etc. But the updates are awful. I mean, their business it's to sell a lot of phones withe their services in it, so they have a LOT of phones per year. Xiaomi can't keep up with updates for every model, so they stop to do it after a year or so. No more than 2 years. And keep in mind that the updates, most of the time are: security patches or a new MIUI version not the latest Android version.

Yes, someone can say that you can use custom ROMs, but you have to unlock your bootloader and then start to test what ROM works on your phone.

I'm not a Samsung fan, but right now they have one of the best updates policies on the market: 4 years of upgrades and I think 4 o 5 years of security updates.

Yes, in all my Xiaomi's phones I had problems with the proximity sensor. Sometimes it's always on, so the screen turn off when your are using the phone. A restart "fix" the issue, but it's annoying

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
After the latest report this year 2022 on Samsung fails hard again to protect their users along with battery problems with too many Samsung models, it's an instant deal breaker and personal I would never consider buy a Samsung phone. If given as a pure company/business phone I would still rather go with another vendor if possible.

gonza

Level 2
Sep 10, 2019
After the latest report this year 2022 on Samsung fails hard again to protect their users along with battery problems with too many Samsung models, it's an instant deal breaker and personal I would never consider buy a Samsung phone. If given as a pure company/business phone I would still rather go with another vendor if possible.
Sure! I don't like Samsung either but between Xiaomi and Samsung, I like Samsung just a little more (just because the updates policy)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.