Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
I just tried to use it.
I can confirm it worked in the morning, i was sent by support on Monday (short before 8 AM). By that time, a coupon with 55% percent existed on discount pages, which I didn‘t find yesterday anymore.

I used this shopping link they provided:
https://www.k7computing.com/us/home-users/ultimate-security

D8B033F3-8EB4-40B0-97C9-6796149FE27B.png

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
If you want a 15% extra discount on top of the existing discount on Kaspersky, use this code:
Promo Code: REDUC-15
NOTE: Subscription starts the day of purchase

kaspersky discount code.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
Even the price has been reduced to its lowest point as a result of Black Friday [80% OFF].
If you want a 15% extra discount on top of the existing discount on Kaspersky, use this code:
Promo Code: REDUC-15
NOTE: Subscription starts the day of purchase.
First, go to your country's regional Kaspersky domain and check the offers.
2022-11-26_9-29-14.png

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
internet download manager (lifetime=only 3 years of updates)

Yeah...that seems like crap. I was thinking of purchasing it too!

Edit - I guess that's not true.

From Internet Download Manager: Is IDM purchase a one-time payment?

IDM Lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire. When free updates period passes, you can purchase subscription for updates and it will be notably cheaper than purchasing a new license. Lifetime IDM license will work even if you decide to not pay for updates unlike one year license that stop working after one year.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinosaur07

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
internet download manager (lifetime=only 3 years of updates)
We finally have a contract with IDM.. you can find our current offer here:

We are only offering lifetime licenses and we are planning to offer IDM for free with Mullvad VPN as well...

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
We finally have a contract with IDM.. you can find our current offer here:

We are only offering lifetime licenses and we are planning to offer IDM for free with Mullvad VPN as well...

Of course...after I just bought mullvad from serialcart. Oh well.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I would really like to see Master PDF Editor available at serialcart. It's fantastic. But, as good as it is, it's just too expensive to not look for discounts.

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I would really like to see Master PDF Editor available at serialcart. It's fantastic. But, as good as it is, it's just too expensive to not look for discounts.
I am using MasterPDF Pro myself and I have to say it is amazing. I am using it on Linux and it is as good as Adobe Acrobot Pro! (400€).

We do not have their partnership but we can contact them to see if they are interested.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
malwarebytes premium plus
We have already having great offers for Malwarebytes.

If by Malwarebytes Premium Plus, you mean + the VPN, please contact me and I will make you a great deal for Malwarebytes premium and the Mullvad VPN.

At the end of the day Malwarebytes is using the Mullvad network for their VPN service ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.