Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

n8chavez

Level 16
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I'm interested in a 2 device 3 year license for either Eset or Kasperky. I want to protect my Windows system and android phone. Is that possible through any deal anyone knows are going on?

Reactions: Nevi

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Acronis Cyber Security or True Image would be nice
Acronis has changed their licensing policy to yearly subscriptions.

This is really bad for customers therefore, we tried to find replacement software for Acronis and we made two contracts with AOMEI and MiniTool.

So far our customers have been really happy as they also offer real lifetime licenses (lifetime upgrades to the latest versions).

If you are interested I can give you a special offer to see if it fits your needs?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Acronis has changed their licensing policy to yearly subscriptions.

This is really bad for customers
I'm a bit confused, what's wrong with yearly subscriptions? :unsure:

Was a while ago last time I tested Acronis, but the free 2021 OEM license was and probably still is fully available and working.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I'm a bit confused, what's wrong with yearly subscriptions? :unsure:

Was a while ago last time I tested Acronis, but the free 2021 OEM license was and probably still is fully available and working.
I personally prefer subscriptions because they are more sustainable for the developers however, the pricing and the target customers play a huge role. What I said is mainly the feedback of 2000 customers that were previously using Acronis and about half of then switched to Aomei.

The budget of the customers is also really important. Not everyone would like to commit to a yearly subscription and finally the new pricing of Acronis is high.

For us as a business, subscriptions are the best, because every years our customers would come back and buy again from us.

We stopped selling version 2021 because soon the security updates will be stopped for this version.

The feedback of our customers is really for Aomei. We do not use Windows at our company so I can not really give my personal feedback.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart Eset is not sold anymore ? I see it in Out of stock :/
ESET in general is really unstable for us as a reseller. They regionalize their products, then cancel it. Then again the regionalized and over night increased their prices.

We can not deal with such frequent and unstable changes.

Sorry about that.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Search for Eset?
Thank you for your interest, but as I mentioned in my previous post, ESET is really unstable for us. They are changing their prices a lot and also change their licensing scheme frequently.

We still have German license keys if you are interested. Please send me a private message and I will give you our best prices.

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
Eset discounts, please (EIS 5 devices, 1yr)
See above post which states the following:

Thank you for your interest, but as I mentioned in my previous post, ESET is really unstable for us. They are changing their prices a lot and also change their licensing scheme frequently.

We still have German license keys if you are interested. Please send me a private message and I will give you our best prices.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I would be interested in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or X. Not the subscription. Thank you.
At the moment I found only three offers from one the EU distributors of Adobe:

1- Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 (1 User - perpetual) : 150 €
2- Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 (1 User - perpetual) : 299 €
3- Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 (1 User - perpetual) : 419 €

All for Windows...the mac version is also available but we need to get an another quote though.

If you are interested in other PDF software like Ashampoo PDF pro -or- Softmaker FlexiPDF pro, we can also offer you great prices. Recently we have become their partner and we are now listing their products on our websites

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.