Not open for further replies.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
At my system Eset was lighter than BD 2014 but my suggestion is to use both for a week ( one week each i mean )
and then decide which is better for you.
In my opinion Eset has better signatures,both have good web blocking but BD is better in 0 day malware with it's
Active Virus Control feature.
The bad thing about BD is that sometimes is heavy on the system.
I hpoe i have helped;).

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Of course. Any experience or advice helps.
I have just one more question. Today I received this "Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this". What should I have to do to get Zemana keys?
Choose ESET, for the gods of Malware Tips have so decreed it!!:p:D

@bojan87 , if it is the Zemana Giveaway you're speaking of, you can follow the instructions on the thread. You'll need to <copy> the corresponding message to paste onto the designated Twitter, Google Plus, or Facebook account. There should be examples of this on the Giveaway thread, but if you need help send me a message by clicking on my user name >> Start conversation.

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
No more any hesitation move, all the statements provided by the members were facts which the reason ESET has rated to be very good product.

Bitdefender is also good but the performance of stability didn't embrace quite from the some systems installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.