• Other (please specify)

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hi everyone i want to see which uninstaller do you use and why. I'm using Iobit Uninstaller which i find very good and powerful.In the past i was using Revo but i decided to switch to IObit :) If there's any similar thread,please delete this one, thanks in advance. :)

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
I use the default uninstaller for most softwares as this should be the safest option. However, I use revo uninstaller on software with known troubles with their default uninstaller, such as McAfee. My PC came with McAfee pre installed, and I had to use revo to uninstall it completely. Using its default uninstaller left its HIPS service running on my computer. Even its removal tool did not manage to unregister the HIPS service.

S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
I use Soft organizer , you can download it free at:http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free

RC6PRzn.png

CXEHl2n.png

Run the program , "look " like you have the registry and files , run the installer program you want and return to " watch" the registry and files on the hard disk.
When you want to uninstall has an exact list as was the computer before and after installing the program , so we leave it perfectly clean.

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
I prefer and suggest Geek Uninstaller, which is awesome with its in-depth left files removal, right after the uninstallation process. :)

P.S : Free version of G.U is more than enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.