• Ashampoo Uninstaller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Total voters
S

Sr. Normal

Of course prijatelj.

I no other use. All the applications I install and uninstall with this program.

I also have Your Unninstaller ! if I prefer to uninstall applications creating a restore point, but can not remember the last time I used it.

It has never given me any problems and since I use when I run Ccleaner or Wise not find much garbage in the registry or file system before when I used Revo or Your Unninstaller ! always found some residue , now zero .

I

illumination

Use the search/find function?
Exactly.. It is to me, IMO, the best method..

Edit: I should also add, when in registry search, once you pull up the initial findings, you can toggle for other findings by pressing F3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spawn
I

illumination

I've used those methods before, but in my experience Search Everything was a lot faster to finding files/folders.
I generally do not worry about time involved now, but more in finding everything leftover, especially those leftovers that could cause problems. I am thorough with my system now days, where back sometime ago, i was more hurry up and uninstall and move on, usually using a 3rd party program to do so..

Reactions: Kent and Sr. Normal

akshay1189

Level 3
I use Windows built-in. I install required software and rarely have to use uninstaller actually, may be once in two months or so.

Reactions: MalwareT