Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sr. Normal

Thread author
Of course prijatelj.

I no other use. All the applications I install and uninstall with this program.

I also have Your Unninstaller ! if I prefer to uninstall applications creating a restore point, but can not remember the last time I used it.

It has never given me any problems and since I use when I run Ccleaner or Wise not find much garbage in the registry or file system before when I used Revo or Your Unninstaller ! always found some residue , now zero .

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I already posted what I used, I was asking @illumination to what he used. Not a clue what you're talking about. o_O

I

illumination

Thread author
Use the search/find function?
Exactly.. It is to me, IMO, the best method..

fhYlvGd.png

4jLB4J7.png

Edit: I should also add, when in registry search, once you pull up the initial findings, you can toggle for other findings by pressing F3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've used those methods before, but in my experience Search Everything was a lot faster to finding files/folders.

Reactions: Kent and Sr. Normal
I

illumination

Thread author
I've used those methods before, but in my experience Search Everything was a lot faster to finding files/folders.
I generally do not worry about time involved now, but more in finding everything leftover, especially those leftovers that could cause problems. I am thorough with my system now days, where back sometime ago, i was more hurry up and uninstall and move on, usually using a 3rd party program to do so..

Reactions: Kent and Sr. Normal

akshay1189

Level 3
Verified
Dec 6, 2013
I use Windows built-in. I install required software and rarely have to use uninstaller actually, may be once in two months or so.

Reactions: MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.