Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
GeekUninstaller for easy programs. For 'special' software, I uninstall via the Control Panel and then use any Removal Tool provided by the vendor. All followed by running CCleaner's registry cleaner.

Edit: Sometimes I may use Voidtool's Search Everything to remove folders/files.

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Windows built in, pretty confident that all remnants registry detected by CCleaner + near fact it lefts only folders which can safely manual delete.

Reactions: Kent and MalwareT
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Is Soft Organizer safe to use ? Does it lefts any traces behind ?

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
In Revo I trust :D. I have just won a giveaway license of Revo Uninstaller Pro. Using it now!

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
I use Soft organizer , you can download it free at:http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free

RC6PRzn.png

CXEHl2n.png

Run the program , "look " like you have the registry and files , run the installer program you want and return to " watch" the registry and files on the hard disk.
When you want to uninstall has an exact list as was the computer before and after installing the program , so we leave it perfectly clean.
Is English UI/version available?

Reactions: Sr. Normal
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.