• Windows XP

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Total voters

EASTER

Level 3
Verified
Running confidently for many months now the "shock horror" Windows 8.1 for main use while another separate system is on Windows 10 undergoing some security adjustments for purposes of what else, malware testing.

Creators Update WILL NOT be in the cards for Windows 10 on this end until they fix what needs fixing enough while they let those who gladly jumped on board beta test it first, not me.

I have Windows 10 running like a song right now and am not about to let that update bork it, malware maybe yes, Microsoft no. :cool:

Reactions: AtlBo

AtlBo

Level 26
Verified
Content Creator
Microsoft has always been less than explicit in describing the particulars of updates. It is rare to find a description that explains things in practical terms that most anyone will readily understand.
Funny to me that you put it this way. This is exactly how I have felt over the last 8 years or so. I really have tried to put in the effort, and I have searched for information on non-MS sites and the rest about various MS updates.

I wouldn't expect anyone to attempt to put together this type of information about the updates, such as what can be found on independent sites in some cases. I was interested to know if anyone ever had done this with Windows 7. Back in the XP days, Black Viper was all about the services...sorry to see his site was down last time I checked, but I thought maybe someone had dared to work on updates in this way. Again, no way did I expect there was anyone out there doing so, considering what a difficult if not impossible task it would seem to me to be...

Reactions: shmu26