HarborFront

Level 46
Verified
Content Creator
Last edited:

Cortex

Level 11
From the above ExpressVPN is the easiest to set-up, I think - PerfectPrivacy is excellent but not the most simplistic interface - I have issues with Mulvad as it despite all blocks some parts of my network, but easy to set-up & may be great for you - AIRVPN is first class but slightly more complicated to set-up than Express - Windscribe pretty good too.

blackice

Level 11
Verified
I am very cautious about VPNs since they can be just as bad as your ISP. But it’s worse since they pretend they are protecting you. I use IVPN and Windscribe (on occasion). Both seem more transparent than most and have good business practices. I’m not a fan of the childish antics of Windscribe’s public relations, but they have done good by me in terms of business practices when I had issues. Honestly most of the time for public WiFi safety I use a VPS installed VPN (still testing it out). I like the idea of controlling both ends of the vpn and am not looking for anonymity. I mostly use a VPN for WiFi security, and sometimes geolocation for streaming. It wasn’t really designed for much else.

Wolfware10

I was doing a deep research while choosing a VPN which will be suitable for our business type, so I found that NordVPN Business is great solution for us and now my colleagues and I think that it was a good decision. Also, we were choosing between NordVPN Business and Malwerbytes, because I found a lot of good reviews about both of them.

Reactions: venustus and Cortex

Cortex

Level 11
A good VPN I feel is a worthwhile security enhancement, & NORD is one of the better ones it seems - But as blackice says a bad often free but not exclusively can be worse than no VPN at all - My ISP is pretty small & I do trust them & speak to them but few can say what they know about their VPN they use - I use Mullvad which for me works really well but I keep looking, I trust them but only to a degree :):)

I believeI believe they all have some logs. I just don't buy no-log policy. So anyone can install VPN and threaten someone with death and no one can't do anything about it? I don't know, VPN providers probably protected themself in case like i mention

Bushman

Level 1
I believeI believe they all have some logs. I just don't buy no-log policy. So anyone can install VPN and threaten someone with death and no one can't do anything about it? I don't know, VPN providers probably protected themself in case like i mention
I agree with you but all are not from a 5/9/14-Eyes country