Which Windows Operating System Are You Using Now?

• Windows 95

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Windows 98

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Windows 2000

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Windows ME

• Windows XP

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Windows Vista

• Windows 7

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Windows 8, 8.1

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Windows 10

Votes: 74 60.2%
  • Total voters

Exterminator

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
Edited poll to add multiple choices as many members like myself use multiple operating systems on different machines as well as multiple operating systems on a dual boot.
Presently using Windows 10 Pro on a few machines and Windows 7 Ultimate on 1 machine

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

Kate_L

Former Member
I used Windows 8.1 for 2 months and then Windows 10 for 1 month. In the end I came back to Windows 7. Yes, Windows 10 is very fast but the performance is not as good as Windows 7, it also has a lot of bugs.

Now, I use Windows 7 64x and I love it.

S

Sr. Normal

Now I'm using Windows 10.

I moved from Windows 7 to Windows 8. From Windows 8 to 8.1. From Windows 8.1 to Windows 7. From Windows 7 to Windows 10. From Windows 10 to Windows 7. After a clean install I am happy now with Windows 10. :eek::eek::eek:

My system should be Windows Yo-Yo :p

aamoos

Level 3
Previously windows 8, then 8.1 and now Windows 10. And satisfied with it. Also have a PC with Win XP ( Wanna upgrade it to windows 7, but have no money for this :) )

userone

Level 1
Windows 7 pro 64 bit and I'm happy, but on windows 10 now is still a lot of problems with compatibility software or drivers. Of course I changed from XP to Windows 7 after the show to SP1