Which Windows Operating System Are You Using Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Windows 10 since the Insider Builds for me :)

2 Windows 7 machines, 2 Windows Vista 32-Bit machines, an Android tablet are the rest in this house.

And one around 2003 Windows XP Home machine right next to me.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Edited poll to add multiple choices as many members like myself use multiple operating systems on different machines as well as multiple operating systems on a dual boot.
Presently using Windows 10 Pro on a few machines and Windows 7 Ultimate on 1 machine

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I used Windows 8.1 for 2 months and then Windows 10 for 1 month. In the end I came back to Windows 7. Yes, Windows 10 is very fast but the performance is not as good as Windows 7, it also has a lot of bugs.

Now, I use Windows 7 64x and I love it.

S

Sr. Normal

Now I'm using Windows 10.

I moved from Windows 7 to Windows 8. From Windows 8 to 8.1. From Windows 8.1 to Windows 7. From Windows 7 to Windows 10. From Windows 10 to Windows 7. After a clean install I am happy now with Windows 10. :eek::eek::eek:

My system should be Windows Yo-Yo :p

aamoos

Level 3
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Previously windows 8, then 8.1 and now Windows 10. And satisfied with it. Also have a PC with Win XP ( Wanna upgrade it to windows 7, but have no money for this :) )

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Windows 10 64 Bit

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 648

userone

Level 1
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
Windows 7 pro 64 bit and I'm happy, but on windows 10 now is still a lot of problems with compatibility software or drivers. Of course I changed from XP to Windows 7 after the show to SP1

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
Edited poll to add multiple choices as many members like myself use multiple operating systems on different machines as well as multiple operating systems on a dual boot.
Presently using Windows 10 Pro on a few machines and Windows 7 Ultimate on 1 machine
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.