Will you update to Windows 10 Fall Creators - How to delay it ?

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Whatever you do make sure you remove Kaspersky BEFORE the update. I had it just disabled and after a few hours of use started having random slowdowns and freezes. Traced the problem to Kaspersky that wouldn't uninstall forcing me to use the uninstall tool... Still checking for damages but everything seems to be fine now.

L

Local Host

Whatever you do make sure you remove Kaspersky BEFORE the update. I had it just disabled and after a few hours of use started having random slowdowns and freezes. Traced the problem to Kaspersky that wouldn't uninstall forcing me to use the uninstall tool... Still checking for damages but everything seems to be fine now.
You need Kaspersky (d) to work properly which Kaspersky been rolling out for a week, it caused no issues for me :coffee:

Yes, it is a bit strange now my seasons are all mixed up. :cool::LOL:
It's fall here, so seems accurate :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.